Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Star Wars Clone Wars Keychain Collection

Everytime I go to malls and toy shops to scout on items that catch my fancy, I always notice the Star Wars Clone Wars keychain figures being prominently displayed. Maybe it isn't a hot item with lots of stocks being displayed in Toy Kingdom, Gaisano Metro, Toys'R'Us and other stores since last year.

Seeing that I could still be able to complete the whole set with lots of stocks available, I decided to start buying them this week. The complete set consists of only 21 figures as seen in the box.

I was curious about the manufacturer of the products so I did some research. The keychains were made by The Promotions Factory, Australia. The TPF website reveals that the figures are grouped in three series, and there are three figures not included in the back portion of the items I bought. These are Jabba the Hutt, Darth Maul, and Count Dooku.

Series 1 consists of Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Queen Amidala, Qui Gon Jin, C3PO, Princess Leia, R2D2, and Storm Trooper.

Series 2 has Darth Vader, Jango Fett, Mace Windu, Super Battle Droid, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, Han Solo, and Count Dooku.

Series 3 features Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper, General Grievous, Emperor Palpatine, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Wicket and Jabba the Hutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment