Saturday, September 12, 2009

Manny Pacquiao, The People's Champ

Boxing is one sport that I love to see on tv and I never fail to watch a Manny Pacquiao match.

The People's Champ or Pacman as Manny is often referred to, will be in the ring once again come November to fight Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto in Las Vegas. I believe he will bring honor again to the country by winning over his opponent.

Pacquiao's charm was at its best yesterday when he visited Puerto Rico and was mobbed by Puerto Ricans asking for his autograph with señoritas posing beside him for souvenir pictures.

How I wish I could meet the champ and have him sign my Manny Pacquiao Souvenir Sheet released by the Philippine Postal Corporation (Philpost) last May 30, 2008.

Who knows? Maybe one day I will have that moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment