Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Anakin Skywalker Toy Figure

As my Star Wars collection grew, I started to have favorites.

Although I consider my Pepsi Japan Star Wars Bottle Cap collections as among my faves, I kinda have one figure that always reminds me of my son Kervin when he was around three years old. This is the Episode 1 Anakin Skywalker figure.

When the ABS-CBN Cebu tv crew came to the house two Saturdays ago to do a video shoot of my Star Wars collection and my stamps, the first thing they asked was the Anakin toy.

Their researcher Venice Polancos later told me that they read the feature that came out in Sun Star Daily Cebu regarding my Star Wars collection. The newspaper article mentioned about my favorite toy, the little Anakin Skywalker. You may read the Sun Star article by clicking here.

Now 5 years old, Kervin and I still love to play with it along with the other Star Wars figures and vehicles we have. Playing with the toys together has made father and son more closer than ever. Thanks to Star Wars!

Today at 10:45am, ABS-CBN Cebu's "MagTV Na" will be on air and will feature my Star Wars and stamp collections. Thanks again to Lindo Mark Mayol (Segment Producer), Blinky de Leon (Host), Reggie Molina (Director), Vince Moree Polancos (Researcher), Daki Bolutano (Cameraman), Tata Poligrates (Cameraman), Randy Berrame (Lightman), Ronald Albaraccin (Audioman), and Nick Nadela (Production Driver).

No comments:

Post a Comment