Monday, September 7, 2009

Star Wars Episode I Pepsi Bottle Cap Collection

Sometime in 2006, I came across some items in eBay that caught my fancy. These were the Pepsi Cola Star Wars bottle caps. Immediately thereafter, I fell in love with them and immediately bid on them. Lucky for me coz I won the bid.

After the items arrived, I did some research on the net and learned that there were a lot of them released by Pepsi in different dates exclusively in Japan to highlight the movies featuring Episodes I, II, and III.

Trying to collect the complete set of these 2.25" figures was not easy. It was only this year that I was able to complete Episode I and Episode II. My Episode III still lacks 11 figs to complete.

The Star Wars Episode I bottle caps collection was released by Pepsi in 1999. Photos above are from my personal collection to show the reader how beautiful these figures are. Here is the complete list of characters included in that set.

1. Anakin Skywalker (1)
2. Anakin Skywalker (2)
3. Anakin Skywalker (head)
4. Padme Naberrie
5. Queen Amidala (1)
6. Queen Amidala (2)
7. Queen Amidala (3)
8. Queen Amidala (head)
9. Princess Leia
10. Senator Palpatine
11. Chancellor Valorum
12. Mace Windu
13. Mace Windu (head)
14. Obi-Wan Kenobi (1)
15. Obi-Wan Kenobi (2)
16. Qui-Gon Jinn
17. Jar Jar Binks
18. Jar Jar Binks (head)
19. R2-D2
20. C-3PO
21. Darth Vader
22. Darth Vader (head)
23. Darth Maul (1)
24. Darth Maul (2)
25. Darth Maul (head)
26. Darth Sidious
27. Battle Droid
28. Nute Gunray
29. Nute Gunray (head)
30. Yoda
31. Yoda (head)
32. Ki Adi Mundi
33. Watto
34. Watto (head)
35. Sebulba
36. Sebulba (head)
37. Boss Nass
38. Boss Nass (head)
39. Tuscan Raider
40. Captain Tarpals (head)

No comments:

Post a Comment