Sunday, July 16, 2023

Writing Philippine History With Stamps And Photos

Writing and creating the daily cards for Today in Philippine History (Philatelic Edition) has increased my respect and admiration for the men and women who made this nation great. 

For all data to be accurate, I made sure to research from many sources as I do come across a lot of wrong dates and wrong situations. 

Much time was spent on research, design, lay-out, writing and choosing the right stamps and photos but I don't mind doing it. 

This unique and first-of-its-kind daily reading featuring historical write-ups, stamps and photos is my humble contribution to nation building and promoting both our rich historical past and the beautiful stamps of the Philippines issued in different eras.

I started with Series 1 with more than 370 stories on February 28, 2014 and was completed before 2014 ended. 

Series 2 has 370 stories that began on March 2, 2018 and ended on March 1, 2019.

Series 3 is being started and it will be 370 stories too 🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

No comments:

Post a Comment