Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Philippine Presidents on Stamps Website

As a collector of Philippine philately, one of my favorite topics is the Philippine Presidents on Stamps. I tried searching the net for such subject but got frustrated. It was then that I decided to make a unique website featuring the Philippine Presidency.

It was not an easy task. I see myself at work for days and nights. I had to scan my stamps one by one and come up with the necessary info. Weeks passed until I was satisfied with the concept and the design of the site I created.

Seeing the site published gives me a sense of fulfillment. It is another legacy I will share to those who collect Philippine stamps.

The Philippine Presidency on Stamps website is an interactive site that features the complete stamps of all the presidents of the Philippines. This includes their videos, biography, signature, flags, presidential seals and banners. All the stamps are from my years of collecting Philippine stamps.

Feel free to visit this new website at
http://philippinepresidents.110mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment