Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Erap Answers Back

Browsing through the net, I came across the website of former president Joseph "Erap" Ejercito Estrada. What aroused my interest was his reply to an email I sent months ago.

"Thank you for your e-mail, Richard. Your letter was like a very brief history of the movie theater industry in Cebu and other key cities in the South. I owe your grandfather a debt of gratitude –perhaps he was instrumental in having my movies shown there, which means he helped immensely in introducing Erap to the movie going public there.
It was a pleasure to hear from you, and I thank you for your good wishes, support and prayers.

My warmest regards to you and your family."

Check out his official site at http://www.erap.ph/answerback/answer11.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment