Monday, June 19, 2023

Mission Accomplished!

Jerald’s DAD is the most fulfilling role God has assigned to me. 

Jerald has achieved a lot since he was a kid while I assumed the role as father and mother to him. I acted as his driver, chef, bodyguard, tutor, mentor, talent manager, best friend, etc. We fight too, argue and disagree but our love for each other is more than those. 

I never thought that I can be a SUPER DAD because of him and he rewarded me for everything I did for him.. top academic achiever, runway model, host, dancer, international child actor, etc. 

He just graduated with honors and the chess champion in his school for the higher class. Thank you Heavenly Father for choosing me to be his father 🙏... 

A new chapter unfolds for both of us. He, to be with his mom in Canada by November and start his college course there...  and me, maybe start again and mold another Jerald. Padayun lang ko God, Your will be done! 😎💕 





No comments:

Post a Comment