Saturday, June 3, 2023

Blast From The Past: My Exhibit At Fort San Pedro Gets Featured In A TV Show

Blast from the past: 06.03.14

ABS-CBN Cebu's MagTV Na featured me once again for the third time in their tv show. 

Blinky de Leon, the tv host together with Direk Gilbert Gamolo and the crew (Bangs, Charlie and the rest) went to my one-man historical photo and stamp exhibit for Cebu Stamp Club titled Selyo Ug Kasaysayan Sa Fort (Stamps and History @ the Fort) held at Cuerpo de Guardia, Fort San Pedro, Cebu City to tape the segment there. Thank you MagTV Na and ABS-CBN! 

My good friend Erwin dela Cerna featured the exhibit too in his coffee table book Fort San Pedro in 2016. Salamat bai Erwin! 

On September 3, 2017, a day after my birthday, Manila Bulletin featured me, the exhibit and Cebu Stamp Club in a special feature in their newpaper. Thanks Manila Bulletin and Alex Bacay! 

Many thanks too to the Cebu City Government, Mayor Mike Rama and Philpost.

Salamat to all Cebu Stamp Club members who came to the exhibit led by bro Charles Mark Uybengkee and bro Chef Bob. God is good!








No comments:

Post a Comment