MAY 25, 1898
A day after he announced his dictatorial government at the mansion of Maximo Inocencio at Calle Arsenal in Cavite Puerto, Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo established the Teatro Caviteño as the Cuartel Heneral or General Headquarters. He also made the Hospital de San Juan de Dios as the hospital for Filipino revolutionaries and transferred his government to the Casa Gobierno Civil of the Spanish authorities at Cavite Puerto. Soon, arms shipments of 1,999 rifles, 200,000 rounds of ammunition and special armaments of war arrived at the dock of Cavite Arsenal.
Photo credit: http://www.philippinemasonry.org/