Monday, March 11, 2013

TV Segment Shoot in March

 
 

 
 
 
 
On March 10, 2013, an ABS-CBN Cebu crew came to my sister Debbie's house which is just beside my house to shoot some segments featuring her and daughter Duchess Blythe Uybengkee. This was intended to be aired at Maayong Buntag Kapamilya and MagTV Na here in Cebu promoting a multi-vitamin brand.

My sister's house was where MagTv Na featured me and my stamps and Star Wars collection in one of their episodes hosted by Blinky de Leon some years ago. In March last year, ABS CBN Cebu's Creative Team composed of Makoy Damaolao and Athena Cabanero shot some scenes in my house featuring Debbie, Duchess and brother-in-law Mark along with my son Jerald Kervin for the TV plug of DYAB's 17th anniversary Kapamilya Run.

Jerald Kervin Uy who's very interested in the ropes of filmmaking lately was always beside Tata, the cameraman during the shoot        

No comments:

Post a Comment