Monday, March 18, 2013

Auditioning for a New TV Commercial

 
 
 

March 9, 2013, I got a Facebook message from a friend, Venice Morre Polancos asking me if I would be interested to audition for a local commercial promoting a new product. She asked me to bring along my sister Debbie and her daughter Duchess as well as my son Jerald Kervin.

Venice used to work with ABS-CBN Cebu and was the one tasked to contact me for a MagTV Na episode featuring my stamps and Star Wars collections some years back. This was after I was featured in the local newspapers Sun Star Cebu and Cebu Daily News.

The audition was at 2:00 PM of March 10, 2013 at the 2nd floor of Myra's Pensionne House. This was not the first time we went to this place. Last year, we accompanied Debbie as she auditioned and got the role of a teacher for a paracetamol commercial.

A few minutes before 2, the four of us proceeded to meet Donna, the marketing head of the firm handling the audition. It was another exciting experience for the four of us. I was asked to act out again my role as the  Cebuano priest in the blockbuster television series Ina, Kapatid, Anak which is still being aired nationwide by ABS-CBN. Click here to watch the YouTube video I uploaded featuring the Ina, Kapatid, Anak Cebu Taping.

A few days later, I was informed that me and Duchess got the part for the commercial. The shoot will be on March 22 and 23. 

No comments:

Post a Comment