Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Today in Philippine History (Philatelic Edition) Is Complete!

My Today in Philippine History (Philatelic Edition) has more than 400 posts to complete the 365 days series. I started it in February of 2014 and finished the whole series on February 27, 2015.

It is a painstaking task but I don't mind doing it, all for the love of the hobby of philately and my humble way of promoting love of country. One story would take me an hour to make while some would take three hours. Finding the right photos and stamps for each story is one thing but being accurate in the different stories of a person or event is another thing. 

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read about our past and appreciating the stamps used to highlight the stories. To God be the glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment