Monday, June 5, 2017

Cebu Stamp Club @ 20

Founding and running an active club composed of Filipinos and foreigners for twenty years is a great blessing. I could not have done it on my own. 

I can still recall the first meeting I had many years ago and no one came. It was that moment that I said to myself that it will never happen again. Through hard work, passion, commitment and the cooperation of our members, Cebu Stamp Club is what it is today! 

We are known locally and internationally and we excel in doing mega philatelic exhibits and presentations in various themes. 

The latest and the longest one we had that opened in 2013 until 2015, with one thousand daily viewers both local and foreign tourists, was my one-man exhibit for the club titled Selyo ug Kasaysayan sa Fort (Stamps and History at the Fort) @ Cuerpo de Guardia, Fort San Pedro, Cebu City. 

We thank everyone for the support extended to the club through the years. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment