Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Talent Manager At Work

This was on October 26, 2018 and I was requested to edit a movie script and at the same time, hire actors here in Cebu for a Tagalog movie. 

A few days earlier, the executive producer has already talked to two of the award winning actors in the Philippines to be the main cast in the film.

It was not an easy task because the line producer wants me to request these local actors who are expensive to slash down their rates. Her reason, it is an advocacy film.

Good thing I am friends with these top caliber actors and they agreed to cut their talent fees and I am so grateful to them. They agreed not because it was an advocacy film project but because of our friendship. Thank you Ma'am Dulcita Siroy, Charlie Yap, Albert Paran, Alex Ilaya and to the other actors who said yes when I asked them to join the shoot. God is good  🇵🇭




No comments:

Post a Comment