Saturday, April 11, 2015

Julie, My Second Movie Project for the Year

I was offered to play the role of an HR boss in a Cebuano independent short film today titled Julie. This is my second project for 2015. The first was Secreto (Secret), a film by Raymond Aquino where my role was that of a family doctor. Shot in January, Secreto was Raymond's entry for the 2015 Sinulog Film Festival.

For this new project, I find it funny and coincidental because the title of the film is the same as my wife's name while the lead character's name is similar to that of my son.


This project is an upcoming entry to some film festivals in the country. 


Many thanks to Clanch Dayve, who directed the film for including me and to Albert Chan Paran for some of the photos featured here. To God be the glory!






No comments:

Post a Comment