Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MagTV Na! Cebu Features Stamps Again and Selyo ug Kasaysayan sa Fort Exhibit



ABS-CBN Cebu’s MagTV Na! featured my stamp collections in their June 8, 2014 KOLEKSYON! episode. The taping was at Cuerpo de Guardia, Fort San Pedro, the venue of my ongoing stamps and photo exhibit for Cebu Stamp Club titled Selyo ug Kasaysayan sa Fort (Stamps and History @ the Fort). 

Many thanks ABS-CBN Cebu and MagTV Na! for including me again for the third time (twice with my stamps and once with my son Jerald Kervin for a Back to School segment).

Thanks too Direk Gilbert Gamolo, kamags Blinky, kamags Phoebe, kamags Jonathan, kamags Borgie, kamags Bangs, kamags Charlie and the crew, Cebu Stamp Club, Fort San Pedro’s Erwin de la Cerna and his staff, my wife Julie with Jerald Kervin and Mark Yapching.

No comments:

Post a Comment