Wednesday, April 24, 2013

In the Company of Filmmakers

 

One of the latest activity I did was joining the Cebu Filmmakers Club and the Cebu Filmmakers and Screen Actors Guild. Through these groups, I believe that I can better my craft as an actor and a filmmaker.

Last Sunday, I was among those who came for the 2nd anniversary dinner celebration of the Cebu Filmmakers Club founded by Albert Chan Paran held at Joven's Grill in I.T. Park here in Cebu.

I got to meet well-known Cebu Filmmakers such as Bien Fernandez and Diem Judilla. Aside from the overflowing food, we got to share and talk about movies be it mainstream or indie.

As I talked to each and every member, I learned that a lot of us shared one thing in common. We collect stamps!

Tonight at 6:00 PM, I will again be joining the group for the 4th Sine-sine Chika-chika to be held at the Urban Kamalig, Cebu City.

No comments:

Post a Comment