Saturday, August 14, 2010

Raffi and Davey's "Love x 2" SM City Cebu Mall Tour

A few days ago, I was in touch with a pretty Cebuana friend who is now a recording artist based in Manila.

Raffi Quijano just celebrated her birthday and I was among those who greeted her. She never forgot her friends and took time to say thanks and invited me to see her at SM City Cebu at 4PM of August 13, 2010 for her "Love x 2" acoustic album tour.

At 3:30PM yesterday, me and my son, Kervin were at the event center of SM City Cebu. There I got to meet Lee Jennie, an American who founded the Adam Jennie's Christian Center for Special Children, Inc. based in Mandaue City, Cebu.

Lee brought along the kids from his center complete with flowers for Raffi, who has been helping them for some time now.

The show didn't start until 6:00PM but we didn't mind the time waiting. Me and Lee got to talk about how he started helping special kids here in the Philippines and introduced me to some of his Caucasian friends.

Everyone got a special treat when Raffi and Davey started singing the hits in their album. Kervin's favorites Baby and Two is Better Than One.

I bought an album inside the venue and got a bonus poster! Raffi and Davey wasted no time in signing their autographs. Aside from the signatures, Kervin also got the chance to pose with them.

At Php 299.00 only, one can get their beautiful acoustic album "Love x 2" in all music outlets all over the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment