Sunday, September 11, 2022

I Am Back!

It's been a long time since I last opened this blogpage. I got tied up with work being one of the managers in a nationwide company here in Cebu. I will be deleting old posts of my Today in Philippine History Series 1 starting today and repost them again along with the newer Series 2. It's going to be two series every day. 

Writing and creating the daily cards for Today in Philippine History (Philatelic Edition) has increased my respect and admiration for the men and women who built this nation. For all data to be accurate, I made sure to research from many sources as I do come across a lot of wrong dates and wrong situations. Series 1 with more than 500 stories was started on February 28, 2014 and was completed before 2014 ended. Series 2 has around 375 stories that began on March 2, 2018. This is my humble contribution for love of country and passion for Philippine philately.




No comments:

Post a Comment